Meet4Business Matchmaking Event Agra 2017
Maribor Development Agency is organizing a business matchmaking event “MEET4BUSINESS” Agra 2017 in Gornja Radgona, Slovenia in the framework of the 55 th International Fair of Agriculture and Food Fair AGRA 2017.
AGRA Fair with its more than 50 year old tradition on the meeting point of four EU countries has been the largest economic and professional event of its kind in Slovenia and the wider region. It is economic because over 1.700 exhibitors from 30 countries participate in it. It is professional because all the key professional institutions are presented and more than 150 professional and social events are held during the fair.
The matchmaking event aims to initiate business and technology co-operations by offering pre-arranged 20 minute meetings. The basis for the meetings is an online catalogue containing all competence profiles of each participant.
· sustainable tourism for development
· food from our proximity
· sustainable farming
· sustainable forest management
· agricultural technology for highly efficient and sustainable farming
Agenda 29 th August 2017:
· 09.30 am Arrival and the registration of the participants
· 09.55 am Opening speech by the organizer
· 10.00 am - 4.00 pm Bilateral business meetings
· August 22 th 2017: Online registration (insert your cooperation profile)
· August 24 rd 2017: Choose interesting profiles and book your b2b meeting
· August 29 th 2017: Brokerage Event " Meet4Business Matchmaking Event Agra 2017"
No show fee: 50 EUR.
- Matchmaking Event