b2fair Matchmaking Event Hannover Messe 2017
HANNOVER MESSE, being one of the biggest industrial trade shows in the world, covers a wide range of themes such as R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. The opportunity to develop new sales leads in other sectors, unique access to new products and technologies and a huge international presence attract exhibitors and visitors from all over the world.
The 2017 trade fair line-up includes:
- Energy: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Energy Systems and Mobility
- Digital Factory: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Processes and IT Solutions
- Motion, Drive & Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Power Transmission and Control
- Industrial Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Factory and Process Automation, System Solutions and Industrial IT
- ComVac: Leading Trade Fair for Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology
- Industrial Supply: Leading Trade Fair for Innovative Subcontracting Solutions and Lightweight Construction
- Research & Technology: Leading Trade Fair for R&D and Technology Transfer.
atchmaking is an effective way how to meet right people (new customers, business and manufacturing partners) on the right place (FOR ARCH fair). This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
The 4th edition of the matchmaking event during the FOR ARCH fair is based upon experience from the previous years. Invited are companies from either purely construction industry or from fields connected to it that wish to expand their business abroad.
This matchmaking event is for companies that are involved in following areas:
- Architectonic, design, construction engineering services
- Construction of buildings
- Building installation work
- Electrical installation
- Construction materials
- Manufacture of windows, doors and stairs
- Heating, chimney structures, air conditioning
- Maintenance, renovation and modernisation
- Swimming pools & sauna
- Transport & Logistics
- Cultural heritage
- Tiling and bricklaying
- Floors, roofs, painting
- Sustainable constructions and Green buildings
- Matchmaking Event