You are kindly invited to attend the following event organized by the City Municipality of Maribor, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Štajerska, Maribor Development Agency, and Embassy of India to Slovenia:
“India Surging Ahead: Opportunities for Slovenian Companies in India”
On Thursday 25 October 2018 at 15:00 hrs
In the conference hall of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Štajerska, Ulica talcev 24, Maribor.
East Slovenia Investment Compass is a business orientated event.
The aim of the event is to gather investment potential of East Slovenia cohesion region in one place and to attract potential investors to a common venue in order to meet, discuss concrete investment opportunities and finally to make deals.
Who should attend?
· Private companies (whatever their size) with investment projects
· Public companies with investment projects
· Municipalities with investment projects
· Business / industrial zones
· Liquidators, insolvency administrators
· Business consultants and site selectors
· Investors, business angels, investment funds…
ESIC 2018 program:
· Up to 10 organized meetings within two days
· Networking opportunities and not organised meetings
· Investment conference
Tuesday, October 23rd
· Up to 6 organized meetings
· Investment conference
· Dinner and »Business drink«
Wednesday, October 24th
· Up to 4 organized meetings
· Presentation of some investment opportunities
· Closing event
Registration fee is 190,00 EUR*. It includes:
· ESIC 2018 Conference,
· ESIC 2018 B2B Meetings,
· beverages and meals during breaks on the first and second day of the event,
· lunch on the first day of the event,
· dinner on the first day of the event and welcoming reception,
· PDF catalogue,
· printed catalogue.
* excluding VAT
T: +386 (0) 70 681 449
T: +386 (0) 2 333 13 14
M: +386(0) 40 450 468
T: +386 (0) 2 234 66 08
Be a part of a business meeting, where 150 international companies will participate. Meet with new potential partners by using the 2-day pre-arranged individual meeting opportunities. Establish contacts with other companies with mutual interest for potential cooperation.
SEE MEET SLOVENIA 2018 is an international B2B forum that provides a unique platform for businesses working in different sectors with special attention on companies from the fields of digitalization and ICT, processing industry (metal, plastic), energy efficiency and other services. The purpose of the forum is to help companies expand their businesses on domestic and international markets by organizing up to 15 prearranged meetings that will identify mutual interests for further cooperation in a quick and efficient way.
PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE SEE MEET 2018 BUSINESS MEETINGS AT WWW.SEEMEET.SI
Is SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 the right event for you?
This is definitely the right event if you are looking for a quick and effective way to meet new business partners. SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 is intended for large and small companies and organisations acitve on local, national and international markets and working in field such as:
• Digitalization and ICT
• Metal processing industry
• Manufacture of Rubber and
• Energy efficiency
• Electro industry
• Furniture industry
• Food and agriculture
SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 programme
• Up to 15 personal meetings within two days
• 25-minute meetings: the participants choose who they want to meet
Wednesday, 10TH OCTOBER
• welcome reception and business conference with introductory lectures
• 7 individual meetings
• Gala dinner
Thursday, 11TH OCTOBER
• 8 individual meetings
• Closing event
Participation fee 125 € includes*
• Attendance at the business conference
• Up to 15 pre-arranged meetings within two days
• Snacks and beverages during breaks
• Gala dinner after conclusion of activities of day 1
• 1-year access to the online catalogue of registered companies at the SEE MEET Slovenia 2018
* excluding VAT
Enquiry and information
SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 coordinator
T: +386 (0)41 742 348
SEE MEET Slovenia 2018 coordinator
T: +386 (0)2 333 13 02
Boost your business with European R&D Projects and transnational technological as well as business collaborations
This international brokerage event is the place to be for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships in pre-organised one-to-one meetings.
The regular price will be 119 Euro, a free of cost early bird registration will be possible until February 15.
Attending this B2B event will give you easy access to enterprises and scientists in the field of Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions including resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies.
Take your chance to innovate! Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through R&D and technological co-operations.
- Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory solutions
- Resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies
- Sustainable Energy & Mobility
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- get latest information on industrial related research results
- meet and share views with researchers and experts
Be a part of a business meeting, where 150 international companies will participate.
Meet with new potential partners by using the 2-day pre-arranged individual meeting opportunities. Establish contacts with other companies with mutual interest for potential cooperation.
SEE MEET SLOVENIA 2017 is an international B2B forum that provides a unique platform for businesses working in different sectors. The purpose of the forum is to help companies expand their businesses on domestic and international markets by organizing up to 15 pre-arranged meetings that will identify mutual interests for further cooperation in a quick and efficient way.
IS SEE MEET Slovenia 2017 THE RIGHT EVENT FOR YOU? Want to establish new business contacts in a very efficient way? Then SEE MEET is the event for you!
Maribor Development Agency is organizing in cooperation with Regional Chamber of Craft and small Business of Maribor a brokerage event: Matchmaking event "MEET4BUSINESS 2017" at International Trade and Business Fair on the 12th of September 2017 in the framework of the 50th International Trade and Business Fair MOS 2017 (September 12th – 17th September 2017) in Celje, Slovenia.
MOS Celje is International Trade and Business Fair. MOS connects and expands business in Slovenia, the Balkans, Europe and the world. Main advantages of the MOS are personal touch, recognition, visibility, high attendance, everything in one place, showground location, new features and trends and tradition. Last year the MOS Celje participated more than 1.500 exhibitors from 35 countries and had more than 124.000 visitors.
The matchmaking event aims to initiate business and technology co-operations by offering pre-arranged 20-minute meetings. The basis for the meetings is an online catalogue containing all competence profiles of each participant.
The matchmaking event is aimed at the companies involved in the following sectors:
· Manufacturing of rubber and plastic products,
· Manufacturing of tools,
· Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities,
· Manufacturing of textiles,
· Manufacturing of leather clothes, leather and related products,
· Other printing,
· Tourism and catering.
- September 4th 2017: Online registration (insert your cooperation profile),
- September 7th 2017: Choose interesting profiles and book your b2b meeting,
- September 12th 2017: "Meet4Business Matchmaking Event MOS 2017".
Costs: Free of charge.
No show fee: 50 EUR
Location: Dečkova cesta 1, Celje fair, (hall L1), Slovenia
More information: Maribor Development Agency, Mrs. Jolanda Damiš, tel.: +386 (2) 333 13 07, email: email@example.com .
Maribor Development Agency is organizing a business matchmaking event “MEET4BUSINESS” Agra 2017 in Gornja Radgona, Slovenia in the framework of the 55 th International Fair of Agriculture and Food Fair AGRA 2017.
AGRA Fair with its more than 50 year old tradition on the meeting point of four EU countries has been the largest economic and professional event of its kind in Slovenia and the wider region. It is economic because over 1.700 exhibitors from 30 countries participate in it. It is professional because all the key professional institutions are presented and more than 150 professional and social events are held during the fair.
The matchmaking event aims to initiate business and technology co-operations by offering pre-arranged 20 minute meetings. The basis for the meetings is an online catalogue containing all competence profiles of each participant.
· sustainable tourism for development
· food from our proximity
· sustainable farming
· sustainable forest management
· agricultural technology for highly efficient and sustainable farming
Agenda 29 th August 2017:
· 09.30 am Arrival and the registration of the participants
· 09.55 am Opening speech by the organizer
· 10.00 am - 4.00 pm Bilateral business meetings
· August 22 th 2017: Online registration (insert your cooperation profile)
· August 24 rd 2017: Choose interesting profiles and book your b2b meeting
· August 29 th 2017: Brokerage Event " Meet4Business Matchmaking Event Agra 2017"
No show fee: 50 EUR.
HANNOVER MESSE, being one of the biggest industrial trade shows in the world, covers a wide range of themes such as R&D, industrial automation and IT, industrial supply, production engineering and services, as well as energy and environmental technology. The opportunity to develop new sales leads in other sectors, unique access to new products and technologies and a huge international presence attract exhibitors and visitors from all over the world.
The 2017 trade fair line-up includes:
- Energy: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Energy Systems and Mobility
- Digital Factory: Leading Trade Fair for Integrated Processes and IT Solutions
- Motion, Drive & Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Power Transmission and Control
- Industrial Automation: Leading Trade Fair for Factory and Process Automation, System Solutions and Industrial IT
- ComVac: Leading Trade Fair for Compressed Air and Vacuum Technology
- Industrial Supply: Leading Trade Fair for Innovative Subcontracting Solutions and Lightweight Construction
- Research & Technology: Leading Trade Fair for R&D and Technology Transfer.
atchmaking is an effective way how to meet right people (new customers, business and manufacturing partners) on the right place (FOR ARCH fair). This is a unique opportunity to generate new business contacts and contracts.
The 4th edition of the matchmaking event during the FOR ARCH fair is based upon experience from the previous years. Invited are companies from either purely construction industry or from fields connected to it that wish to expand their business abroad.
This matchmaking event is for companies that are involved in following areas:
- Architectonic, design, construction engineering services
- Construction of buildings
- Building installation work
- Electrical installation
- Construction materials
- Manufacture of windows, doors and stairs
- Heating, chimney structures, air conditioning
- Maintenance, renovation and modernisation
- Swimming pools & sauna
- Transport & Logistics
- Cultural heritage
- Tiling and bricklaying
- Floors, roofs, painting
- Sustainable constructions and Green buildings
Tour d’Europe is a great opportunity for Italian buyers to meet European food & drink producers in Palermo on the 7th of April 2017.
This new type of event is an initiative from Enterprise Europe Network - aiming to connect buyers and producers of the food & drink sector.
The past editions of Tour d’Europe proved to be very successful, as food and drink producers from all over Europe had the chance to meet with buyers from Scotland, Netherlands, Belgium, Northern Europe, and showcase their products.
During this edition it is the time of Italian buyers (agents, distributors, horeca representatives, etc.) to meet producers from all over Europe, according to their requirements!